Requesting a Trip Quote
While individual travelers are encouraged to join most all of our trips, the trip structure is based on a group of people to leverage better costs. So, we're not only looking for indivduals to fill spaces in a trip, but often a coordinating leader or organization with connections in a community to help create the group. We need to know about your community, connections, and goals in order to cutomize a trip offer for you.
Please contact us by either phone at 917.520.5453 or Email Us ready to answer the following questions:
- Where do you want to travel? (For example: A US destination by itself or combined with other historic cities, our National Parks, or perhaps an International Destination)
- Where are you traveling from? (If flying, which airport or airports best service your community? Do you expect all the travelers to be flying out of the same airport?)
- When do you want to travel? (Let us know if your travel dates are flexible, as we might be able to get better flights or hotel rates on different days of the week. If visiting multiple cities, let us know how many days you’d like to spend in each.)
- How many paying travelers do you expect? (Estimates are fine as we will generate price tiers according to the number of travelers)
- What are any extra experiences or features you’d like included? (Please list anything that might be an add-on to a typical itinerary. Note, your quote can always be amended with changes to your itinerary later, but the sooner we know the specifics of your requests, the better.)
The above questions help provide us with the basic information we need to price your trip; however, we want you to know that we are invested beyond just punching numbers and dates. To help us serve you better, we'd also like to know if you have taken group trips in the past - where did you go, who did you travel with, what were the highs and lows of the experience? Do you prefer a fast pace, fitting in as much as possible, or a slower pace, seeing less but creating more time to reflect and rest? Do you expect the group to be more active and adventure seeking, or more desirous of relaxing and being pampered? Would you like the guide to deliver deep commentary or briefer highlights? We work with a variety of personalities and styles, so let us know what complements you best!